Welcome to Grenfell Catering
Grenfell Catering is a unique full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creations. Grenfell's team can help you with all aspects of your party. From customized menus, rentals, venues to DJ's, servers, chef's and more. Our professional and perfectionist attitude sets us apart from others. Many of the events require a great sense of style and attention to detail. At Grenfell Catering we invite that kind of attention, as it suits our own catering philosophy perfectly.
From weddings, special events, corporate events or home entertaining, Grenfell Catering strives to make your occasion a memorable one! With our creative flair for gourmet cuisine and attention to detail we provide you with dining experience that's second to none.
Great foods should do more than fill you up. It has to be stimulating and truly satisfying to bring your event to another level. Great service rounds out the reception, which is why we employ many of the most experienced servers, carvers and chefs in Ottawa. From an informal gathering to outstanding galas and magical weddings to imaginative cocktail parties, we've become a preferred caterer for many of the Capitals most prestigious venues.
We specialize in off-site catering whether it is for private affairs, corporate events, weddings, non-kosher Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, and home entertaining. Grenfell's team believes we are
"A Step Above the Rest"
and our goal is to prove it to you.
From Weddings, Special events , Corporate Events or Home Entertaining, Grenfell Catering strives to make your occasion a memorable one!! With our creative flair for gourmet cuisine and attention to detail we will provide you with a dining experience second to none!
- Roasted root vegetable salad with parmesan cheese & balsamic dressing
- Strawberry asparagus salad with goat cheese, baby spinach, honey Dijon dressing
- Sundried tomato pasta salad with baby spinach, vegetables, basil, olive oil
- Caesar salad with crisp romaine hearts, fresh parmesan, house croutons, fresh garlic, lemon zest, caper berries, crisp fresh bacon
- Asian noodle salad with cashews, Bok choy, sprouts, sugar snap peas, julienne peppers and carrots tossed in house Asian sauce
- Greek salad with feta cheese & fresh basil
- Chefs garden salad with fresh vegetables, hot house tomatoes
- Crisp iceberg salad with blue cheese, tomatoes & red onions
- Baby arugula salad with poached pears, candied pecans, cherry tomatoes and Asiago cheese
- Island salad with grilled pineapple, mangos, grilled onions, fresh thyme, avocado, cucumber, Jerk Chicken bites, fried plantains, olive oil
- House coleslaw with Creamy or oil based
- Potato salad with Yukon gold potatoes, chives,
- Watermelon & baby watercress salad with feta cheese, red onions, olive oil, sea salt, cracked pepper
- Sweet potato & roasted beet salad with caramelized parsnips, mixed greens, local maple syrup, pumpkins seeds
- Carrot ginger
- Cream of mushroom & fresh thyme
- Sweet potato
- Chicken noodle
- Matzo ball chicken soup
- Turkey vegetable
- Beef barley
- Split pea and ham
- Jamaican chicken and dumplings
- Italian wedding soup
- Curry cauliflower
- Clam chowder
- Seafood chowder
- Cream of tomato & basil
- French onion soup
- Mac N Cheese with fine cheeses or classic
- Mini new potatoes with olive oil, herbs
- Yukon gold mashed potatoes
- Roasted root vegetables
- Curry or three cheese cauliflower bakes
- Sweet potato mash with maple
- Asian noodles with bokchoy, peppers, snow peas, sprouts, carrots, ginger with our house Asian sauce
- Sweet potato & Yukon gold potato hash with grilled green onions, peppers
- Roasted garlic PEI mash
- Caramelized leeks & mini red potatoes
- Twice baked potato served with sour cream & chives
- Creamy mushroom Asiago cheese rice
- Fried rice
- Vegetable rice
- Sweet potato & fried onion with maple
- Grilled vegetable platters, asparagus, zucchini, peppers, red onions, mushrooms
- Steamed garden carrots with tips
- Caramelized turnip, parsnip, squash, beets
- Pasta with tomato & fresh basil, fresh parmesan or creamy Alfredo sauce
- Chow Mein vegetables with almonds (optional)
- Spaghetti squash
- Roasted beets
- Beef & broccoli
- Potato croquettes filled with spinach & cheese
- Grilled BBQ basted chicken breasts with fresh thyme
- Creamy garlic & Parmesan cheese chicken with fresh basil
- Chicken Parmesan with Japanese bread crumbs and fresh herbs
- Asian chicken breasts with our house Asian glaze
- Hunters chicken with demi-glace & cremini mushrooms, shallots
- Pesto chicken roulade with baby spinach & cream
- Greek chicken & tzatziki
- Jamaican curry chicken
- Jamaican Jerk chicken
- Curry Goat stew
- Pulled pork with caramelized onions and house BBQ sauce
- Salmon Pinwheels with wilted greens & pesto
- Jerk Atlantic salmon fillets with plantains
- Caramelized salmon fillets with tomato, Canadian maple & herbs
- Pork or Chicken with a creamy mushroom ragout with asiago cheese with wilted greens
- Baked Salmon fillets with three tomato chutney
- Meat or Vegetarian lasagnas
- Roasted Pork loin with caramelized onions & demi glace
- Pork tenderloin with apple thyme chutney, honey Dijon crust
- New Zealand Rack of lamb with herb crust and demi glace
- Sliced Beef sirloin with au jus, mushrooms & caramelized onions
- Pulled Beef Roast with roasted garlic, demi glace
- Shrimp and jumbo scallops with garlic béchamel sauce and oyster mushrooms
- Braised lamb shanks with fresh thyme and demi
- Veal chops with a port au jus
- Venison roast with rosemary
- Beef tenderloin served with cremini mushrooms and au jus
- Guinness Beer Battered Fish and chips
- Baby Back Ribs – Fall off the bone – BBQ or Asian glaze
We Take Care For Every Detail. Great foods should do more than fill you up! It has to be stimulating, excellent presentation and truly satisfying to truly bring your event to another level.
Have You Fallen In Love Already With Our Works?
This is how we do it
Mark RoperExecutive Chef
Christine AlexanderExecutive Chef
Blending his Jamaican roots with Canadian flair Mark has accumulated over 30 years of experience between Ottawa and Toronto. Christine has been a chef in the Ottawa region for 17 years. Together they have successfully owned and operated Grenfell Catering since 2007.
Event Planning 100%
Equipment and furniture rentals 100%
Support Staff 100%
Christine and Mark are consummate professionals and everything we've ever ordered was fresh, delicious and beautifully presented. They were on time and the cost was better than expected. I wouldn't think of going to any other catering service because the last thing you want is disappointment and that's the only thing you won't get from Grenfell. By the way, their lunch stuff is really yummy too .
The food is always fresh and delicious, they have always been accommodating to special requests, and although it's not fancy it is exceptionally clean. Although I won't be there for lunch this week, I will be back.
Clean, friendly, delicious!
Poeticriffraff erArt Director
Just finished a dinner of incredible baby back ribs from the freezer at Grenfell. Fall-off-the-bone perfection in less than an hour! Thanks Christine and Mark!
Do not hesitate to get touch with us. Please complete the form and we will get back to you.